The 'Am I Fat' Syndrome

| Friday, November 7, 2008

Am I fat?!

Do you ask yourself that, all of the time?

Honestly, I used to..

Once upon a time, staying slim used to be one of my mission. But not any longer.

First & foremost, it is so bloody tiresome to look into the mirror every morning to inspect every inch of what you think is your fats.

In which is not.

Then on to the weighing machine I would heave myself.. carefully. So carefully, treading only on the sides of it. Trying not to step right in the middle.. Hoping that by doing so, I would weigh a couple of pounds lighter... !

Would I? For God’s sake.. why the hell did I do that for? I just can’t recall.
I curse myself for being silly enough to do just that.

It’s all in our imaginary system.
Just learn to love and live with it.

0 comments: