Sunday Morning

| Sunday, February 1, 2009

I've been extremely excited ever since yesterday.. I am so looking forward to meeting some of my ex-college mates from MIA (Malaysian Institute of Arts). Some of which I've not met ever since 1992.. Gosh, that's a blardy long time! I've got exactly 2 hours to kill before the lunch reunion. We're all meeting up at 11.30am for lunch at The Spread, Mid Valley. woohoo.. No doubt, that's a teeny bit too early for lunch for me! But I can't wait to meet up with them babes.. Hook Yee was saying, there's a 50% off for 10 paxs or more.. otherwise, it'll be RM88++ per pax.
Anyone else interested to join us? =)

Nah.. check-it-aut here for yourselves..


Better go over quick. It won't be for long.
This promo is just for the festive season 
- from the 12 January - 9 February 2009.

Go on - eat your hearts out.. =")

0 comments: