Noodles on a hungry night

| Monday, February 23, 2009

I'll usually make myself a hot bowl of noodles to aid my growling tummy on some hungry nights. 

Geez.. didn't know these breakfast slices would come in handy! I bought mine at Carrefour.
I don't seem to notice these readily packed ones before coz I use to get them from the timbang counter. These are slightly thinner in pieces, but are just as great especially in noodles.

Do it like I did.. yummy!

Take a couple of slices out from the 1/2 frozen pack, cut it into strips. Chop some garlic to go with it. This time around, I have some leftover prawns (which I've marinated earlier) but didn't managed to use them, so I'm gonna chuck them in as well. If you have some kuchai in your fridge, you may also put them in.. easy peasy.


Heat up the frying pan. Put some olive oil (or whatever oil you have in your kitchen).. then in goes the chicken strips and/or prawns (do it separately, of course). Fry till crispy.
Then get ready a small pot, layer it with oil (only slightly). You don't want your noodles too get to oily.. Put it the chopped garlic, fry till fragrant.

Pour in some hot water.. as it boils up into tiny bubbles, put in your packet of noodles. Any types of noodles would do, but I prefer mine Cintan or MiSedap as the noodles are not as soggy as Maggi.. =)

Then of course those msg stuffs that comes together with the packet of noodles. If you're a health freak, you shouldn't even be trying this.. lol

As it's almost done, throw in the tiny prawns & chicken strips. Leave it for 30 secs. Then it's ready to be served.

Ooo.. can't wait to dip in.. oh, and don't forget the chilli padi's for those who likes it hot!



1 comments:

Hazrey said...
March 10, 2009 at 12:13 AM

aku rasa noodles kau pun dah kembang tunggu update. :)