Pet Society: Newbie!

| Sunday, February 22, 2009

I have no idea how to manipulate this game! Am still trying hard.. It's like taking forever to get from 1 place to another even with it's shortcut keys. Or has it got to do with this damn streamyx being slow?


Somethings which I'm stuck with.. how do I change it?
The look of my pet - it's in ugly purple with ears stickin' out! How can I change it?!
And it's name! I wanna change it's name tooo!! dang!

I just got some advise from a dear friend, Karin.. saying that I should be visiting other pets who are dirty & hungry, give them something to eat & a bath to earn some dough. Great! Am just gonna do that!

And Samm, how come you've got so many rooms? o_0

Oh, I've just learn how to bathe & give this lil' fella some happiness =D

See Grumpy.. hmm.. no wonder he looks grumpy! Who wouldn't in such outfit!


2 comments:

~ beaber ~ said...
February 22, 2009 at 10:43 PM

grumpy it is!!!

hew hew hew

maybe u can post it at ur facebook asking on how to change it

purple huh?? huhuhuhhu

Life Spins said...
February 23, 2009 at 12:12 AM

& u just had to laugh at grumpy!! bad beabs!! ='(
wait till I get to change it's colour, then u won't be laughin' no more.. =P